Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm thinking (a dangerous past time...)

So i'm working with some sound, which may come as a shock to some of you, because i bet you have no idea what sort of work i'm doing as i haven't done a forum since december...you are in luck, i'll be on that in the next two weeks - hold me to it!

anyway, why i mention it is because i'm talking about personal sound and personal space, and discman and tape walkmans spring to mind...if anyone has any old ones lying around and you don't mind sparing them for a few weeks, even if they only sort of work - bring them in if you don't mind. (but they are prob. about a 10er at the big redwhite&blue corporation.)

hope london was a trip. let's do it again before the degree show.

is this OK to put on here?
why not i guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seyed Edalatpour said...

I think I have an old walkman somewhere. I will bring it for you on Monday.

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home