Thursday, June 15, 2006

A few questions ???

London was great. A big thank to Sarahfrito.

I am glad to see the blog in use. If anyone is having problem joining please let me know. Make sure you have a voice in the great debate. The great artists from pervious years have heard about the blog and they want to join. Is this all right with everyone? I could set up another blog for all the day to day issues of the MA/MFA if it makes life easier. But it may be a laugh for the great artists of the previous years to remember the facts of life on the MA/MFA.

I like the idea of using the blog as a platform for debates and the exchange of ideas. I have been reading some of the essays and a short version or extracts of some can become a point of discussion. Who dares wins. Any other issues that may provoke a debate?

It may help to give some information about yourselves in the Profile area specially when the great artists of the pervious years (GAPY) join the blog.

Websites can be placed on the link area, so if you have one and you want to do so please send me the link.

Any ideas on any of the aboves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home