Saturday, June 24, 2006

Here I am again, thinking. In the past few days, I have been returning to the roots of what I feel confident and comfortable doing in my practice despite its not-so-solid links to what I claim to be presenting as a part of my dissertation and project.

The reason I share here, is that I wonder if anyone has anything to say as a student or former student at the University College or KIAD, about how it (the uni college or the course) pushed, pulled and branding ironed your practice, and agonized your minds - made you wish you were doing anything but - it in order to discover that this is what you'll need to be doing.

I realize this all sounds perhaps a bit fantastical and perhaps sloppily poetic, but this is an exercise, it isn't to seek proper answers so it might as well be fun.

anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home